Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Recipes: Home Made Juice

I'm jumping on the healthy home made juice band wagon and have found some delicious home made juice recipes to try.
 
I remember my parents had an electric juicer that we'd pull out the cupboard on the weekend and make a few different types of juices .... no doubt in an attempt to hide fruit and vegetables when we were kids (which it did!). But as with many appliances it was put in the cupboard to collect dust and crumbs over the years until I remembered it last weekend and raided my parents cupboard and took it home with me!
 
Here are some recipes I have flagged to try out ...
 
 
 
 



 

 
 
Most of these juice recipes look pretty easy to make - buy the ingredients, wash and chop, put into juicer, drink delicious healthy juices and turn into a fabulously healthy person!
 
Sounds easy enough, let's hope it is!

Do you make juices at home?

What's your favourite combination?

 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png


[Images via Taste 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic and how good is it that you got the juicer for free and that it is working a treat. I love mums who are prepared to part with stuff. My mum is great like that too. Those juices look absolutely fantastic.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Im very lucky to get hand me downs from my parents! There's no point in them going to waste when I could be getting some use out of them :) Plus I figure if its just a phase I havent lost anything by going out and buying a fancy new juicer that I only use a few times!

      Delete
  2. The detox support juice looks a bit like blood - but otherwise all good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm now that you mention it, it does look a little bloody! Thanks Bron, I might skip that one :)

      Delete
  3. Love fresh juices, have been learning about cold press juicing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to try juicing! i have a Vitamix and use that and a nut bag to strain out all the pulp but it's quite messy that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just made a skinny green smoothie a few days ago and it tasted DELICIOUS. I can't wait to blog about it... I made one before that and it wasn't low-calorie at all (that is Pioneer Woman for ya tho!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!