Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy Long Weekend

This long weekend is the last one for the Summer .... so us Aussies better make the most of it!


 
 
We are helping out friends with gardening, house hunting and nursery planning ... it will be a busy one!
 
I promised I'd give Lexi more attention, starting with a trip to the river and a much needed wash is on the cards for my fur baby too :-)
 
Catching up with family at our favourite Chinese Restaurant will be a great end to the long weekend!
 
 
 
 
You can keep up with my happenings this weekend on my Facebook and Instagram
 
What are your plans for the long weekend?
 

[Images via my Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your super long weekend :) We are getting another snow and ice storm this weekend, THEN I am hoping it will stop darnit... because, it is the first day of Spring in 20 days here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant be fun being stuck inside all weekend :( Bring on the warm spring weather!

      Delete
  2. No long weekend in Canberraville. But I won't complain ... cause we have one next weekend instead!
    Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know why us Perth people insist on being different to the rest of Australia! Thats ok, you can rub it in next weekend when your enjoying the long weekend and we're all back to work ;)

      Delete
  3. ENJOY your long weekend. No long weekend here in the USA. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post about M. J. Rose's newest book.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!