Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Personal Planner & Discount Voucher

Since my Personal Planner Giveway I've now had the chance to create my own planner online at Personal Planner.

It was really easy to do and took me less than an hour to make my own ... there were 7 basic steps.

Step 1 Pick a size, I chose small so it would fit easily into my bag. Step 2 Front cover design which you can personalise from templates already set up or create your own by adding your own photo. I chose one of the girly templates and changed the colour and added my name. You can also change the date range so you can start mid year if you're really unorganised (like me!) and haven't got yourself a planner yet.
 
 
Step 3 Inlay design pages you can personalise by changing the colours and style of the lines. Step 4 Modules which are up to 2 check boxes to add in for to do lists, school tests, ideas box etc. Step 5 Back pages you can chose from music sheets, colouring in pages, name and address etc I went with the traditional option of ruled pages.
 

You can also add up to 10 different lists with dates - I did lists for Birthdays and Anniversaries, Meetings and my Book Club so I never miss an appointment again! These events are added into the  pages on the current date and you can choose different icons like hearts for Anniversaries and balloons for Birthdays to tell them apart. I would suggest having all your dates written down and ready to add in as this is what takes the longest to do and is a bit fiddly if you aren't organised.


Step 6 Owner information was my favourite part it had some funny "if lost return to" sayings that you can add in which I tweaked a bit. This is also the place for your contact details.

 
Step 7 Place Order and the planner should land in your mail box in the next 3 weeks. That's it you're all done!

Personal Planner are kindly offering my awesome readers a 15% discount for any orders placed this month up to 15 February 2013, just enter the code D-DMDD-ERAA to get your discount.

Disclosure: Personal Planner partner with bloggers such as me to help promote their Personal Planners. As part of this promotion I was given a Personal Planner to Giveaway and also one for myself to personalise. I have not been told what to say about this product, I am free to form my own opinion and share them in my own words. All opinions are my own.


[All images my own from Personal Planner]

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I found it incredibly easy to use as well. I'm looking forward to receiving my planner :) Have you tried their blog planners?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!