Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters - Dear Bus Bitch

It may have been a short week after the Aussie Day Long Weekend but it has been no less frantic in my part of the world ... what a crazy busy hectic week I've had!

I'm getting stuck into some Friday's Letters and linking up over at The Sweet Season why don't you head on over here and link up some letters too.
 
I'm imagining I'm writing my letters from this dreamy feminine office space sipping on a strawberry milkshake and writing in a satin bound notebook.


Dear Bus Bitch - There are 2 bus seats girl -1 is yours and 1 is mine so don't sit sideways so your rude and stubborn body protrudes onto my seat and into my space. Move the hell over already!
 
Dear Lexi - Week 3 and you are still digging and chewing your way through my backyard of delights. All I ask is that you don't dig up my newly planted herb seeds mkay good girl!
 
Dear Hollywood Murder Mystery Party - I can't wait to dress up as Hollywood style icon Audrey Hepburn and Mr P is going to make a sexy James Dean on Saturday for a friend's Birthday Bash!
 
Dear Friend's Nursery Design - I hate to admit it but I had a lot of fun playing around with nursery inspiration for a friend this week ... while I've always said I don't want kids it would be fun to decorate for them!

Dear Girls Night In - It was sad to say goodbye to a great mate heading overseas for new adventures but it was such a fun farewell with lots of laughs, drinks and pizza eating!

Dear My Kitchen Rules - The only reason I turn foxtel off and the TV on is to catch the new season of MKR starting this week. Bring on the drama, personalities, kitchen disasters and Pete Evans sexy face.
 
Photobucket
 
For more Friday's Letters head over here
 
[Image via Pinterest]
 
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Pete Evans is SUCH a babe!!

    Girls night in sounds fab though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are imagining yourself writing in such a feminine and pretty space, and then your first letter is to the bus bitch! It made me laugh!

    I hate people like that on public transport too! Also people that sit on the outside seat and make you clamber over them in order to sit in the empty seat. Grr!

    Janey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that desk space is just so inviting and girly and whimsy and lovely! I'd take that in a heart beat. Oh, and probably the strawberry milkshake too. Or actually, this is so random but... some strawberry Nesqwik sounds simply delicious right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when people try to take over your seat on the bus. What bugs me more is when a man will sit in the middle of three seats and then sit with his legs spread all the way open like, no one is sitting in any of these other seats and won't even attempt to move when someone else gets on the bus or attempts to sit next to him.

    On a positive note, a strawberry milkshake sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That office is amazing!!

    Stopping by from "Friday's Letters"!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!