Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DIY Advent Calendars

I've been wanting to make an Advent Calendar for years now but as we don't have kids I feel like I don't have much of an excuse for making one other than for Mr P and I's love of chocolate!

I like the easy no sew options of little envelopes or bags, string, cute pegs and stickers. I have looked everywhere for the envelopes or bags but not had any luck so this little project might have to wait another year unfortunately.

It hasn't stopped me stalking Etsy shops and admiring these beautiful Advent Calendars ....







Have you made your own Advent Calendar?


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[First image Desire Empire, All other images via My Pinterest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. These look so pretty, I've never made my own advent calender before but I'll keep this in mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretttttttty sure you could find something from the scrapbook store on Albany Highway in Victoria Park or at least give them a call!

    It's called Stamp It :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made my own one for the girls for the first time this year. Got my envelopes from Etsy. Grace is loving finding a goodie or doing a Christmas related craft each day...such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!