Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The School of Real Living

I've just enrolled myself in The School of Real Living Colour Masterclass coming to Perth next week.

I've seen these classes advertise in the magazine before and kept thinking they'll never come to Perth (sad face) and what do you know they organised a Perth date so there's no excuse, I'm signed up and ready to go. There may be some spaces left if you're quick you can register here.

The class is presented by the International School of Colour and Design and they'll show us how to create a colour pallete and make a moodboard of a room we want to decorate.

Even though I've worked out the paint colours for the house I still feel I'm lacking confidence in how to add some wow factor so hopefully I can take home some ideas from this to make some bright colourful changes at home.

Now I need to decide which room needs the most help with colour - the rooms left to paint are the Kitchen, Dining area, Laundry and Powder Room/Toilet

What room would you pick?


Real Living is by far my favourite home design magazine (as you can see from past posts herehere, here and here) and I've been subscribed for about 3 years now and it's worth every cent I absolutely love the ideas and inspiration it gives me.

Can't wait to see what the masterclass brings

[Image via ISCD]

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. No way! Serious? I'm gunna be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE Real Living! Saw the latest issue in stores last week...I'm trying not to buy any magazines (or at least one per month) but that one looked far too good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 08, 2012

    We just got a new home, so I look forward to reading about what you learn :) Following you now, have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, nice to see Perth getting some good things! I'd pick the kitchen because you'd spend the most time in there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! Sounds right up your alley! Go you. Guess what ... you won over at my joint! Cheer Chick Charlie book one pack on its way to you :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS Do I have your current address? Might get you to email me Leanne@AchieveBeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies. I will keep an eye out for my fellow bloggy friends :-)
    Awesome thanks Leanne you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, that will be heaps of fun. I didn't even look at the dates in my mag because I assumed Perth wouldn't be listed :) Can't wait for you to share what you learn there with us all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!