Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Funky Terrarium

I found this funky terrarium on sale at Sussans for $19.95 they have been getting in some really cool homewares lately

It has a solid concrete base, glass dome lid and fake succulent and I added the white pebbles and clear marbles to make it look a bit more real

I really love terrariums but they can be quite expensive and I know I'm too slack to make my own no matter how many I pin!





I'm not usually one to go for fake plants but I figure I can put this in the guest bedroom and forget about it and it wont die - because its already dead!

[All images my own]
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. This is a really nice shape terrarium, looks great! I think you can get away with fake succulents more than other plants - look how realistic your one looks. I've got 3 real succulents which I'm hoping I can keep alive but if not, I may have to get some fake ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Sussans were doing homewares - I just had a look at the website and they've got some pretty cute stuff! I'll have to head into a store and have a look. Love the terrarium!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. already died. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really cute Michelle I haven't been into Sussans in ages I didn't realise they sold homewares now. I love the look of terrariums but haven't given them a try yet but your terrarium is an even better knowing it will look gorgeous all the time;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great idea. I have two fake succulents and they haven't aged a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!