Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Party Drink Recipe: Copacabana Punch

It’s a well known fact that alcohol hidden in a blend of tasty juice and fruit will please almost all taste buds and get a party started ....... and thats why I love to make PUNCH!

I made this party punch for a 40th party I went to recently, it was hard to find a recipe that will satisfy 60 people but this Copacabana Punch recipe from my favourite cocktail book Shaken was a real hit.


I bought a big 25L bottle with lid from Bunnings and gave it a good wash with hot soapy water and then poured all the ingredients in (other than the sparkling wine as I didn't want it to loose its bubbles) and then each time the punch bowl emptied I filled it up from the large mix and added the sparkling wine.

Copacabana Punch
Makes 20 Ltrs (serves 60 people and then some!)

1 ltr Bacardi Rum
¼ bottle Gin
4 bottles Champagne or Sparkling Wine
8 ltrs Pineapple Juice
2 ltrs Pineapple & Coconut Juice
5 tins Passionfruit Pulp
2 oranges and 2 lemons sliced and cut into quarters
A good handful of mint leaves
Lots of ice – see my Orange Lemon and Mint Ice Bowls recipe here


What's your favourite punch recipe?


Joining in with link party: 52 Mantels link party 

 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Book via Amazon and Image via Pinterest]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. MMMMMM. Yummy!! I wish I had one right now!! I'm totally going to give this a try one day soon! :)

    Thank you SO much for linking up!! This recipe is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds good. Great that you linked in, thanks.
    Have a super day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!