Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Biutiful Barcelona

I won tickets to the advance screening of the Spanish film Biutiful. It was a really good flick, intense with a strong storyline to keep you engaged. It was filmed in Barcelona and showed you the dark side that tourists don't see. I've been to Barcelona twice, it really is a beautiful place and the architecture and colours they use are full of personality. 






Oh Barcelona ... I'll go back one day three times is a lucky number afterall.

[Images my own]

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love Spain and these shots are beautiful...hope you're having a good w/end and enjoying the sunny Perth weather :))
    Ciao
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Michelle. What a lovely find. I tried leaving a comment on your point and shoot psot but it wouldn't let me for some weird reason so here I am in Barcelona {equally as lovely}. You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What gorgeous photos! I would LOVE to travel there....some day! Visit me soon! I'm having a giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi michelle. Barcelona looks beautiful. I am yet to travel overseas...i dream of it alot. Thanks for sharing. I love seeing photos of people's travel. And thanks for dropping by mamajots today. From Veronica.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!