Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Master Bedroom: Boring to Better Party

I'm so glad I found Savvy Southern Style's blog recently. The very clever Kim is hosting a Boring to Better party today so I thought I'd show off my Master Bedroom redo which was one of my top projects of 2010.

I really enjoy these linky parties its a great way to interact with fellow bloggers and I've picked up some great ideas from others that I want to try out. My favourites list is growing longer and longer by the day!

Without further ado here is my boring to better Master Bedroom ....

BORING


BETTER


See the full reveal of my Master Bedroom HERE


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[Images my own]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great makeover.

    I love doing things up but I am HOPELESS at remembering to take the before photos. I don't know why I forget time and time again, but it seems to be 'my thing'.

    Great job and enjoy the party. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful transformation, Michelle! Your bedroom turned out great and is very fitting of the Boring to Better title. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and best of luck on YOUR white trim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!