Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Point and Shoot

When: Sunday, 19 December 2010 @ 5pm
Where: South Perth foreshore

Sunday was a family day to catch up with my nanna, uncle, aunty, cousins and their kids for Christmas as we don’t usually get to see them on Christmas Day. We all met up for a picnic down on the foreshore with views over the Swan River. Unfortunately the weather turned in the afternoon and it starting spitting with rain as we were sitting out on the grass. But after such a hot and sweltering Saturday we didn't mind getting a bit wet and cooling off. The only thing we did mind was our wine getting watered down and our picnic dinner getting soggy! I'm still blaming the weather for my point and shoot looking a little gloomy. I'd really love a new camera (hint hint Santa!) to take more professional shots.

Besides that I had quite a girly weekend spending Friday & Saturday night out with my girlfriends. Went to my first Carols by Candlelight and my girlfriends showed up with treats in their eskies like vodka and cheesecake to share and it was a perfect summer night under the stars. Saturday my gorgeous gals curled my hair and did my makeup and we went out in our lil party dresses and danced the night away. Isn't it amazing you always feel a trillion times better when someone else pampers you and glams you up!

Please head on over to Fat Mum Slim’s lovely blog to see more Point and Shoot.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas celebrations sound lovely so far. Enjoy the rest of the time. Hope its wonderful for you. Emma. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow we are in the same state too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!