Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting Crafty: Christmas Cards

I made my own Christmas Cards again this year, it's a tradition now I've kept it up 2 years running so there's no going back now!

I went a bit crazy scouting out the $2 shop and Spotlight for stickers and  embellishments there are just so many to choose from. I bought some sets of cards and envelopes as well as some mix-matched ones just to change it up a bit. I already have heaps of different papers and borders to use and now they're all organised in my lil craft drawers it was so easy to make them.

This year my creative girlfriends came over and made some cards too, lured by a dinner of beef and red wine casserole and the best creamy mash in the world!

This is my stash of festive cheer ... it did grow substantially since this photo but I was so excited to use it all I didn't manage to take another photo before I used it!



I must say I noticed a lot less cards fall into my mail box this year ......

Is it just me or is there a rapid decline in posting Christmas cards now? Could it be the higher postage fees or emails vs snail mail tirade?


If you're looking for discounted craft supplies check out Blitsy - if you join and make a first time purchase it would be awesome if you use my referral code HERE - you will get great discounts and I get a $10 reward to spend on my creative obsession so I can share more posts like this with you guys!


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[All images my own]

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for making your own beautiful cards - I had similar intentions this year but time just ran away from me. My mailbox has been less full this Christmas too - only yesterday I was saying to my friend how a lot of people seem to have cut out cards :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!