Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Real Living

On the same date every month I race home and check the mailbox. Excited like a kid waiting for a letter from Santa. I eagerly walk towards the little white mailbox straining to see whether that glossy plastic wrapper sticking out is just junk mail or ... wait ... opens lid ... YES my Real Living magazine has arrived!


I cannot wait to race inside, rip off the wrapper, pour a wine, put my feet up and drool over this months glossy pages. A magazine subscription is a great gift for someone (or yourself). It's the gift that keeps on giving!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!